I donít get the opportunity to enter a password
1. In Internet Explorer go to Tools, Internet Options.
2. Select the Security tab.
3. Select the zone; Internet.
4. Click the Custom Level button.
5. Scroll down the settings and enable "Allow websites to prompt for information using scripted windows".
6. Click the OK button.
7. Click Yes when prompted "Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?".
8. Close Internet Explorer.
9. Re-open the website and have another go.
Note also: The Trusted Sites zone has the setting "Allow websites to prompt for information using scripted windows" Enabled by default. You can simply add whsreunions.com.au to the Trusted Sites list to resolve the issue.
Otherwise (all things being equal) you should get the following...
This will pop up in the top left-hand corner when you go to either the Secure Site and teacher and student status pages
type in password & click OK
It appears on the screen that says "This page is password secured. You can view this page after entering the password" and if you cancel the prompt you should get "Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page."
If it doesn't work this way then it is most likely a software incompatibility, probably a version or security settings issue (as resolved in the solution above or something very similar).
If you use Firefox (I use Internet Explorer by preference but use Firefox for diagnosis purposes) - it works for me in Firefox, but the password box comes up in the middle of the screen and looks like this